Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HTML and Beyond


The text I received on my blackberry shocked me. What my friend once swore off is now being embraced as a ministry. The news was not new to him; only to me. The work I did was being jettisoned by my co-laborer. A kind of grief engulfed me.

Two years we had tried to get this Christian website up and running. The intended use was for edification of ourselves and others. Not knowing how to grow the site it never did much but flounder. The reality was it was a lonesome website to tend.

I now have to decide what to do with the abandoned carcass. Do I give the website a burial now? Do I save the work I did for future date? Do I use it for my own purposes now? It is still left in my hands to deal with, as my partner tosses it out of his mind and has already returned to the place he once rejected.

We are free.

3 comments:

David Cochrane said...

Yes you are free. Any of those options seem viable. What do you want to do?

David Cochrane said...

Oh by the way: pax domini. †

Unknown said...

I think I will bury the carcass since I no longer hold to the theology that's on it.