Monday, September 1, 2008

Doing Good and Isolation

To do the thing God requires of us often results in feeling isolated. It often means we must break old habits and haunts. We are in unfamiliar territory. We feel we are flopping like a fish on a wooden dock at the end of the fishing line.

But is being alone the truth? No. God will see us through every situation He places us in.

The One who exchanged our sinfulness for His righteousness is always with us. We are never alone. God will call others to do the same that He asks of us. We aren't alone in doing good. Don't allow yourself to listen to that lie.

The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16

teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. ~ Matthew 28

When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me, ~ John 15

No comments: